Pea gravel can be defined as gravel consisting of small chipped and rounded stones the size of peas, hence the name. It is used in landscaping to provide a soft, uniform natural look and pathways that are very comfortable to walk on. It is used as a driving surface and in construction for aggregate concrete cells and surfaces. We carry pea gravel from several sources. This pebble blend will pass a 3/8″ screen (9.5mm) and be retained on a No. 4 (4.75 mm) sieve. Manufacturing processes and product tones and shape of the pebbles very.
The pea gravel helps retain moisture to control erosion and resist decay for long-lasting use. The fine gravel pebbles can cover up to 2.75 sq. ft. for efficient application and are easy to apply for your convenience.
- Pea pebbles are ideal for gardens, pathways, and landscape accents
- Unlike wood mulches, will not fade, discolor, crack, or attract wood pests such as termites and ants
- Helps retain soil moisture and control erosion for a healthy lawn
- Pea pebbles instantly adds beauty and value to any landscape
- Explore other Landscape Rock varieties